Beauview Cottage Resort, Lake of Bays
Availability SITE MAP
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 800-363-6047
Sign up for our
Read our BLOG
Subscribe to our BLOG Feed
to your cottage.
- 2,000 km. of snowmobile trails in Muskoka
- Easy access to Ontario Snowmobile Trail System
TOPS - Hill and Gully Club,
Happy Wanderers Snowmobile Club, Muskoka Snowmobile Region systems
- For snowmobiling, hundreds of miles of
well marked groomed trails are accessible from the resort. The Trans Ontario Trail system
is 5 minutes away! You can park your snowmobile at your cottage door.
- Theres ample parking for cars,
trucks and trailers.
- Location 16 km south of Huntsville and 7
km north of Baysville
- Sled Distances: 1/2 hour to Baysville,
15min. to South Portage (by lake), 1/2 hour to Dwight or Dorset (by lake), 1 1/2 hours to
Dorset (by trail), 1 hour to Port Sydney - see trail
- Gas is accessible by trail
in Baysville at the ESSO Gas station, just south of Huntsville at the Rock
Ridge Winter Tube Park on Trail 8, in South Portage, Dorset or Port Sydney.
There's a 24hr Shell gas station in Huntsville. NOTE: GAS is
available in DWIGHT only for snowmobiles at the Beacon
- Snowmobile Rentals and Many Local Services
- More snowmobile pictures (will take a
minute to load)
Snowmobile Region Trail reports
7 Snowmobile Trail Reports
See the new
OFSC Interactive Snowmobile Trail Map
Road Condition Reports - Ontario
Here's a photo of one of the Hill and
Gully Club Groomers. Your trail pass dollars at work!
Snowmobile Fun A Search Engine For
Snowmobiling - Search 6500 sledding web pages.
Rates Activities Wildlife Press Releases
Directions More Pictures